On Wed, 2001-12-26 at 21:50:49, Ged Haywood wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, Szymon Juraszczyk wrote:
>
> > I use Apache-1.3.22 + modperl-1.26 and Apache::ASP 2.29. I experience
> > problems with Apache::ASP $Response->Flush() method,
> [snip]
> > the data are still getting buffered somewhere.
>
> Can you be sure that it isn't a browser which is doing the buffering?
> Have you monitored the tcp connection?  Try tcpdump or something?

  Actually it eventually appears to be browser problem. I must have been to
tired when I was testing it under Links (but it certainly did not work with
the oldest version of Apache::ASP, wchich did not use $| = 1 magic at all).
Now I'm doing tests in a text browser and amazingly it works! In MSIE it all
depends very subtly on the page contents.

  Sorry for false alert... :-)

Regards,
--
Szymon Juraszczyk, [EMAIL PROTECTED]