Hello Gurus,

I have apache with mod-perl env. on Redhat linux 6.2 and mysql as backend.
Written perl script that fetch the data from mysql database and generate the
dynamic page to view
from PC based browser.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use CGI qw(:standard);
use DBI;
        $driver = "mysql";
        $database = "MsgBoard";
        $user = "root";
        $password = "";
        $host = "127.0.0.1";
        $port = "";
        $dsn = "DBI:$driver:database=$database;host=$host;port=$port";
        $dbh = DBI->connect($dsn, $user, $password,{'RaiseError' => 1});
        $drh = DBI->install_driver("mysql");

        my $cgiQuery = new CGI;
        print $cgiQuery->header,start_html("check user");
        $myTable = "UNAME";
        $sth = $dbh->prepare("Select uname From $myTable WHERE uname =
'required user' ");

     if (!$sth)
        {
           $ERROR="Error:" . $dbh->errstr."<BR> Network Failed by Your
        }
     if (!$sth->execute)
        {
              $ERROR="Error: " . $dbh->errstr;
        }
              $sth->bind_columns( undef,\$uid);
              $sth->fetch();

    print "<b> $uid user found </b>";
    $cgiQuery->end_html;

But, now I want to access the same file from Palm top and Cell phone.

What is content-type and in what format the page need to generate to access
from the Palm top?
and from Cell phone?

If Generate the XML data repository using perl script, to view from Palm top
what are the parser need to use at Palm top and server.

Kindly, please give me suggestion and if any examples.

Thanks  in advance.

~ SubbaReddy .M