Most Cellphones use WAP/WML format.

It's a highly simplified markup language with limited functionality;
there may be mod_perl modules out there to handle it.

You could try a google search for WML (Wireless Markup Language); it's
been a while since i did anything with it and don't have any resources
handy.

--
Brendan W. McAdams             | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Applications Developer  | (646) 375-1140

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why.
Then do it."
- Robert A. Heinlein

rm -rf /bin/laden; chmod a+rwx /dev/freedom