When the reverse proxy connects to the windows boxes it needs to
maintain a persistent connection since the client is an appliance, not a
browser.

This works fine with 2.0 when 2.0 is not segfaulting :)

Think I'll just get out of apache land and let the F5 handle it for now,
we won't hit the 100 rule limit for a few more months and hopefully
apache 2.0 is more stable by then and can take over the URL rewriting.

John-