El Mié 09 Ene 2002 10:00, Alan Civita escribió:
> Hello can some help me pelase?
> i've recently installed Apace 1.3.22...i've configured the
> CGI directive to work as well
> but when i try to execute a CGI script written in perl
> that message appears:
>
> Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or
> misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
> Please contact the server administrator,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and inform them of the time the error
> occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.
> More information about this error may be available in the
> server error log
>
> The CGI script is a stupid test " hello world" CGI script
>
> Script written in sh script work.
> Can someone solve my problem please...
> Thx to all
> Alan

Alan

As i understand  what you are doing is nothing perl related, what you are
using is apache module mod_cgi compiled in by default in apache.

You must check if your script compiles and run from the shell:

#cd youtscritpsdir
#perl -wc myscript.pl
#perl myscript.pl
#chmod 755 myscript.pl
#./myscript .pl

If all this works you defionitely must check your error_log

Hans Poo