> For file organization, I'm thinking of making all "page" modules start
> with a common namespace substring (e.g. Projectname::Page) to distinguish
> them from the support (model) modules

I like to name the top level modules SiteName::Control::* and the model
modules SiteName::Model::*.  Calling the modules "Page" makes it sound like
each one corresponds to a single page, which is not always true, i.e. you
might have an adress book module that generates many different pages (with
different templates) based on the parameters passed to it.

Glad to hear the handlers are working out for you.

- Perrin