>so, we've been having a spam problem lately due to formmail.pl.  this
>thread prompted me to scan all our user directories and note people
>who had formmail.pl sitting around.

We hardcoded the TO address in FormMail.pl and tell all our customers to do
the same.

Spammers trying to use the script will fail. Only the address in the TO
field gets one messages..

Perhaps not the best solution around, but it will do until we fix something
else. They don't get their spam out to the world. And we send their ISP a
nice notification about what that user was trying to do. Complete with
logfiles..

Once you're a know target they will come back..

Bye,

B.