Rob Nagler wrote:

> FWIW, we are very happy with our unit test structure.  It has evolved
> over many years, and many different languages.  I've appended a simple
> example, because it is quite different than most of the unit testing
> frameworks out there.  It uses the XP philosophy of once and only once
> as well as test what is likely to break.

Rob, it seems like you definitely have a lot of experience with these
things.

Have you considered talking about Testing at OSC this summer? Mischael
Schwern's talk was a great success last summer.

Also writing things down as a doc explaining how things work, with some
light examples, to add to our knowledge base would be really cool!

I'm sure other folks with similar experience will help working on
perfecting the document.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com