Hi mod_perl Geeks,

  A few weeks ago I raised the issue of Apache::Registry issuing
  incorrect headers in the case of a HEAD request, as it's also
  returning the headers.

  Geoffrey Young came up with a subclass of Apache::RegistryNG, and I
  forgot everything about it until yesterday, when I realized that it
  was working with none of my scripts :-/

  Anyway as promised, (late, but...) here is something that seems to
  work OK and that's not _too_ hackish. Please take some time to test
  it, and maybe change the module name :-)

Tell me what you think!
Cheers,
--
IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB