Thanks Rob for your reply.
--- Rob Bloodgood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Question:
> > 2.If the answer to the above question is YES? The
> > Handler will add headers,footers for everything.
> >What do I need to do to apply the handler logic
> >justto the requested page and return the remaining
> >files that are needed to complete the requested
> >page as they are?
Answer:
> In the Eagle book (as well as a Perl Journal
> article) there is an example of a
>Apache::Header/Apache::Footer.  CPAN doesn't show
> them right now.  But you could implement them as
>filters using Apache::Filter to mark up each
> document on its way out, based on URI.
Reply:
I shall look into this.  There is some database
entries that have to take place as the web pages are
being servered.
Question:
> > 3. When I move these JS files outside the
> >/en/course URI they seem to work? But now when I
> >put them with in? It just displays the Javascript
> >code like simple text on the browser.
Answer:
> <SCRIPT SRC="/en/course/one.js"></SCRIPT>
> ... or you could template them in directly, since
> you're playing w/ the content already.
Reply: Most of the books are already existing in that
format. To Change them would be a lot of code
rewriting,testing and deploying.

Question:
> > 4. In the Logging Phase, I need to store the last
> > requested page as a bookmark. So if the user logs
> >out, and logs back in it takes him to the same
page.
> >Since the html files are made up of some many
> >requests to other files, it stores the last file it
requested.
> > It may be path to an image file,style sheet file
> >etc... Is there any way I can circumvent this
problem?
Answer:
> You could use a cookie, issued with each document,
> noting what url they are on right now??  Logging it
(storing it) and then  reading it back are bound
> to be waaaaay too much work.
Reply: I kind of figured this portion out. Though its
is not a clean way to do it. In the ActivityLogger.pm,
I plan to use $r->the_request instead of $r->uri.

The PerlLogHandler being called on every request will
be overwriting the same data in the database.  Let us
assume that the web page request has 5 more files that
it depends. Would not the PerlLogHandler be called
when each file is being server.