Matt Sergeant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Wow, bizarre. Not sure why but the AxKit list has seen a massive spurt in
> traffic lately too. Perhaps due to the migration to xml.apache.org (well,
> just a link at the moment), but perhaps due to the above?
>
> However I'm always skeptical of such massive changes - perhaps more likely
> is a change in SecuritySpace's methodology?

You have to remember of the latest attacks on IIS too... People are
migrating from IIS to other web servers. Apache is a very good
candidate to power these ex-IIS sites.

Since the use of Apache has increased, people start looking after
alternative technologies that use it. mod_perl, AxKit and other are
these technologies.

I don't think that this covers all those new servers, but it certainly
covers a lot of them.

Be seeing you,
--
Godoy. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Escritório de Projetos          --        Conectiva S.A.
Projects Office                 --        Conectiva Inc.