Thank you!

I also tried something like this at first. But I get this error message in
my apache/error.log

[Tue Feb 12 20:20:59 2002] [error] Can't locate object method "handler" via
package "Apache::AuthenS
mb" (perhaps you forgot to load "Apache::AuthenSmb"?) at
/usr/share/perl5/Apache/AuthenIntra.pm line
 13.

resp. vice versa, when the AuthSybase method is first. Perhaps it is my
mod_perl installation. It is a stock Debian Woody installation.

Marcel

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stathy G. Touloumis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Februar 2002 18:32
An: Marcel Weber; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: Multiple authentication methods

> The get_handlers code is out of AuthenSmb as I do not have the slightest
> idea of how to get the results of the called function.
Hmmm, It would seem that it would be better to call the function directly
from your handler.  I am not sure how the AuthenSmb handlers should be
called but you should get the idea.

sub handler {
  my $r = shift;
  my($res, $sent_pw) = $r->get_basic_auth_pw;
  return $res if $res != OK;

  if ( Apache::AuthSybase->handler($r) == Apache::Constants::OK ) {
    return Apache::Constants::OK;

  } elsif ( Apache::AuthenSmb->handler($r) == Apache::Constants::OK ) {
    return Apache::Constants::OK;

  } else {
    return Apache::Constant::DECLINED;

  }

}

> I get just as far, as I can authenticate via AuthSybase, but the second
> method is never executed. Well, probably some expirienced perl coder would
> laugh at me...

He he, we all had to start from the beginning ; )