Hi gang,

After a few months of outrageous instability, I am now moving WYPUG on
to a Linux server (redhat 7.2).  Using ApacheToolbox
(http://www.apachetoolbox.com) I have managed to get Apache, mod_perl
and MySQL up and running, along with a few Apache modules.  At this
point everything is running perfectly.

I now need to install some Perl modules (DBD-MySql, Image-Magick, etc).
Under ActivePerl on WYPUG's current Win2K box, I would simply use the
Perl Package Manager (PPM) to download and install these modules.  Is
there an equivalent under Unix?  If not, what's the best way to install
modules?  In short, what do I need to know?

A step-by-step guide would be great (I'm a 100% Unix newbie), but I
would also be extremely grateful for pointers to the relevant docs,
URI's, etc.

Thank you all in advance.

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Co-ordinator
West Yorkshire Perl User Group