The WYPUG migration from Win2K to Linux is progressing very nicely.
However, despite my best efforts, I can't get Perl Magick to work
(Image::Magick compiled successfully and without problems).  All I use
Perl Magick for is generating thumbnails (which seems like a waste
anyway).  So, is there an alternative - a module that will take an image
(gif/jpeg) and generate a thumbnail from it?  I have searched CPAN but
haven't noticed anything suitable.  If not, is there anyone who would be
willing to help me install Perl Magick properly?

Kindest regards,

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Co-ordinator
West Yorkshire Perl User Group
http://wypug.pm.org/