I can see how your approach adds functionality by performing as expected if
the user uses the Back button or opens the app. in more than one browser
window. The usual objection I've heard to using form fields is the security
risk of people changing hidden fields in ways unforseen before submitting
the form back, or of other people finding confidential data hidden in form
fields if the user walks away and leaves their browser open, or the web
page info gets hijacked somehow. Does your module address this, or is this
yet another tradeoff between security and functionality/convenience?

Wes Sheldahl

"David Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/20/2002 09:50:11 AM