Gabor Szabo wrote:

> Stats and others,
>
> I am keping a list of companies providing Perl training at
> http://www.perltraining.org/ organized based on the home country of
> the company. I'd be glad to add more companies and to mark those
> that provide mod_perl training.

Cool. May I suggest that it'll help the training companies and their
potential customers if you categorize by the regions that teach at and
not the company's base? Otherwise companies giving training worldwide
won't be considered by potential clients, since you put them into the
category based on their home country. I suggest categorizing by the
training region, and specify the home country as a comment.

Gabor, can you please help me to figure out which of those listed on
your site provide mod_perl training? Regarding those and your company I
also need to know the area the classes are given at. Thanks!

Currently I have:
uk:

taiwan:

world-wide: