A young, startup company of 15 local people (believers) is doing traning and
development on mod_perl, web and system administration (Linux). We are
located in Yugoslavia, Belgrade but we also work with people and companies
from other countries (Canada, Germany, Cyprus, USA). Much of our expirience
comes from this mailing list, perl books and jobs we've worked on abroad. We
got a lot from open source community and we're giving it back.

Prices are very low since our country living standard is very low and there
are not many perl jobs around here, unfortunatelly.
We respect all the clients we have.

Our biggest accomplishment is in progress, since we've given a chance of
assisting in moving old cgi-bin applications to mod-perl for
www.cleverform.com (British company, rewiewed in January's edition of PC
Magazine). I hope in time to come you'll be able to put this site in Powered
by mod-perl section.

You can reach us at http://www.modperldev.com (a website we're making to
serve open community).

--
Best regards,

Miroslav Madzarevic, Senior Perl Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mod Perl Development  - http://www.modperldev.com
Telephone: +381 64 1193 501
ICQ: 15880893