Hi, I have limited knowledge with http servers.  I was told that apache was
the best a few years back and I tried apache with my Win98 OS at that time.
I pretty much just edited the configurations so that the webpage will load
and left everything in default.  I am fairly new at this and I just wanted
to ask what you guys think the differences are between running apache on
Windows VS on linux.  I am not good with linux.  Thanks!

Wilfred Chan - Friends listen to what you say.  A good friend listens to
what you don't say.  /  You see, you like,  you take, don't take me
literally.