[reminder: keep replies CC'ed to the list! Thanks]

Mike Wille wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, but I mentioned earlier that mod_perl is not
> running these scripts appended with a 0.  Everything in cgi-bin which
> includes everything with a 0 appended is being run under mod_cgi.

As I suggested remove all the configurations you have added, and just
add a simply ScriptAlias and test. still having a problem? than it has
nothing to do with mod_perl.
Most likely you include some module that prints 0 in the END/DESTROY
block or something like this.

You didn't answer whether you have the same problem with the script I've
suggested for you to run. If 0 doesn't appear with this 3 liner, see the
item above, if the item above doesn't help see the 2nd item above.

>>e.g. I don't see where is your ScriptAlias setting. You cannot run
>>mod_cgi without setting ScriptAlias or using
>

> I'm sorry, I forgot to throw in the ScriptAlias with the config block I
> emailed earlier.  I do indeed have a ScriptAlias set to:
>
> ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/home/www/cgi-bin/"

cool

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com