Hi,
As per description given in http://perl.apache.org/distributions.html page,
I tried installing mod_perl from
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/cgi-bin/ppmserver?urn:/PPMServer. I was able to
install mod_perl using PPM but as mentioned in above page about copying
mod_perl.so in apache/module directory, I am not able to see it in my
apache/module directory. I am using Win2k, Apache 1.3.24. I am not running
apache as service. I guess post-installation script is looking for any
variable or something alike which I am not having in my system variables.
Could any one please tell me what should I do in order to get it installed.

I tried copying mod_perl.so from
ftp://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/pub/other/perl-win32-bin-0.7.exe but when I load
the library in httpd file I get error
"specified procedure could not be found". Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Avnish