Hello gurus,

I am notivice on Apache configuration.
I wrote a CGI program, which will display
some system status on the client PC's browser window.

This CGI program will execute a couple of system command
under /sbin with reading some system status from /proc.

I have no problem to access or execute any file or binary under /www/cgi-bin
but I have an access problem to other system directories like /sbin or
/proc.

I followed the apache configuration document and I modified <directory> and
created .htaccess file under /sbin but it did not help.

How do I allow  those files accessible from the CGI script?

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Bo