Hi Perrin/Ged,

Thanx for the reply (I hardly get replies for subjects
with restart :-( I guess I'm the only one using
PerlFreshRestart (sic !).

My requirement is to do a neat kill of children and
then do a complete restart. I don't want any existing
connections to be terminated abruptly. Also I want a
complete restart (ie. any modified files should be
loaded - using Apache::Reload/StatINC does a lot of
stat()'s & further each children would get a separate
copy).
Restart was working perfectly until mod_perl-1.19.
After that a lot has changed. Now I have fixed a lot
in mod_perl to get Restart fully working.

Sreeji

 --- Perrin Harkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Ged