Hi,

For what it's worth I don't have the ::ApacheHandler appended, like:

  <Location /site>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler HTML::Mason
  </Location>

And before this I have:

PerlRequire /usr/local/www_sites/mason_handler.pl

I don't use *.html or whatever because I like not having extensions on my files. Also
I use the /site prefix so I can have images and other binary files elsewhere from doc.
root.

You also have the option to filter != text/html in your mason handler per request
base. That is explained in the default handler coming with Mason.

I don't know if this is the optimal way to do things, but this has been my
configuration for years - and it works like I want it to - so why change? ;)

(I'm all ears to configuration hints... don't get me wrong)

This reply and your mail should maybe have been sent to the Mason mail list in the
first place.

Best regards

// Nicolai