Thanx Doug for the reply. Unfortunately I still get
segfaults :-( No difference.
Once I have the time, I'll get the stacktrace & see
for any clues. Right now I have kept DSO in the
backburner, as I have got PerlFreshRestart fully up
and runnig (with a no. of patches to mod_perl)

Sreeji

--- Doug MacEachern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > you
might actually be hitting a problem i just found