Thanks Per. But should the stoic silence for this poser of mine, be construed as there
are NO takers out there who have their Web Sites in Production, running out of Apache
1.XX and Mod-Perl 1.XX on Windows NT/2000?

Primarily we are a Microsoft shop, and I would like to answer this question to my
bosses (if possible).

Thanks,
Rex

Per Einar Ellefsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This isn't all too different from standard mod_perl setups, but you have to
>watch out even more when running on Windows. You might even want to try and
>setup several backend mod_perl servers and load balance between them, all
>depending on how much memory you can spare.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/