At 16:57 18.04.2002, Arul, Rex wrote:
>Thanks Per. But should the stoic silence for this poser of mine, be
>construed as there are NO takers out there who have their Web Sites in
>Production, running out of Apache 1.XX and Mod-Perl 1.XX on Windows NT/2000?
>
>Primarily we are a Microsoft shop, and I would like to answer this
>question to my bosses (if possible).

Well, I wouldn't say it's undoable. You could try it out and see if it
works for you. But I wouldn't take my word for it, because it depends on
many factors (especially the number of concurrent connections).

What I can suggest is that you take a look at PerlEx from ActiveState. For
Windows, it might be a better choice, although it costs a little money.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]