On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Peter Bi wrote:

> Fran:
>
> You may need to 1) add a few lines of code in AuthCookie to make your error
> code aware to other methods,  and 2) have a dynamic login page that can
> interpret the code. Alternatively,  you may try AccessCookie I posted. :-)

The CVS version of AuthCookie has a custom_errors() hook in it that does this
sort of thing.

However, I dont think it will work for his problem because his javascript code
seems to launch a NEW REQUEST, thus loosing anything that was stored away in
$r->subprocess_env().  So the only viable option is to pass the error codes in
they url (as part of the query string) I think.

Mike