Hi there,

mod_perl-newbie needs help!
I have a nasty problem using Perl Modules under mod_perl.
I've developed a CGI-Application, that retrieves its configuration values
from a module that gets included (with "use") in every Script of the
application.
So far no problem.

But when I try to set up more than one instance of the application on the
same (virtual) server under different paths, with different configuration
values in the config-module (which I must do) mod_perl mixes up the
different configuration-modules. Every httpd-child only loads the
configuraion module of the applications instance that it first served a
request for.
If the same process serves a request for a different instance later, it
always uses the config-module of the instance it first served a request for,
because it thinks it already has loaded the right module.

Has anyone ever had a similar problem, or knows what I could do to fix this
behavior?
If there should be no solution to this problem, does anyone know a way to
have something like a central configuration for a bunch of perl-scripts,
that is performing as good as using a Module/package and works in the
scenario described above?

Any help would be highly appreciated!
Thanks
S.Stuckenbrock