Aaron J Mackey wrote:

> On Mon, 13 May 2002, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>

>>my $uri = Apache::URI->parse($r);
>>

> Well, now $uri->unparse yields this: "null: https://_default_/mydirectory";
>
> Which of course doesn't work in the Location field of the redirect.  I can
> munge this as I need, but I was hoping for something cleaner.

hmm, that's interesting - I guess you're catching a <VirtualHost _default_> setting?
If
so, there's probably not much you can do about it save something like

my $uri = Apache:URI->parse($r);
$uri->hostname($r->headers_in->get('Host'));

if you can, adding a ServerName directive might make things work as well, but I
suppose
that defeats the purpose of _default_ :)

at this point, however, there may not be a more elegant solution since
Apache::URI->parse() relies on Apache API calls for most of its information.

HTH

--Geoff