Hi,

I'm having issues processing user input via POST requests.  I have a
simple form page, that when you click submit I just want to redisplay
the page but with the values filled in. If I do a GET request and do
%params = $r->args;

It works, but if I use the method in the eagle book for POST requests
%params = $r->content; then nothing gets returned.  I've even printed
%params to the apache errlog with DataDumper, and its empty.

One of the fields is an image file that will be uploaded so I need to
use POST requests.  Is this a job for Apache::Request?  The eagle book
doesn't cover it much because it was "experimental" at the time of
publishing.

Thanks,

Mike