Quoting Mike Melillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>

> One of the fields is an image file that will be uploaded so I need to
> use POST requests.  Is this a job for Apache::Request?  The eagle book
> doesn't cover it much because it was "experimental" at the time of
> publishing.

There's a version 1.0 out by now.  That means stable as it's ever gonna get :-)
 I use it all the time, go for it!

  Issac

Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.
  --Anonymous

Moving the mouse won\'t get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B