Hi all,
I saw a posting about this subject from earlier this year.  I'm unable to
make this work, and was hoping for some help.  I have a <Location> directive
for / (for the entire docroot).   I would like to make one subdirectory not
be handled by perl-script, but am unable to do so.  Excerpt from httpd.conf:

~snip~
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlFreshRestart On
PerlRequire /etc/apache/handler.pl
<Directory /var/www>
        Options FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        order allow,deny
        allow from all
</Directory>

<Location />
       SetHandler perl-script
       PerlHandler HTML::Mason
</Location>
~snip~

I'm trying to make it so that, a subdir, like /yadda-yadda, is _not_ handled
by Mason.  Here is what I've tried to do:

<Location /yadda-yadda>
        RemoveHandler .html
</Location>

I've also tried moving the <Location /> directive contents into the above
<Directory>, seeing as the docs mention that <Location> directives override
a <Directory> directive, with no luck.

Yet these files are still being served through Mason, and I can't figure out
why.  Should my handler.pl (startup.pl) be moved so that it's not executed
in that Location?  I've read as much as I can find on Apache's site, with no
luck.

Debian 2.2r3
Apache/1.3.9
Mod_perl 1.21