On Wed, 22 May 2002, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Thu, 23 May 2002, Jie Gao wrote:
>
> > and "make test" says BAD_GATEWAY is not exported by Apache::Constants.
>
> are you actually using that constant?  i only was using it as an example.

if you are, you need to change it to HTTP_BAD_GATEWAY.
one caveat for 1.x compat, not all of the Apache::Constants are in
@EXPORT/@EXPORT_OK in 1.x.  reason is because Exporter.pm is such a memory
hog, we tried to limit the number of exports.  this particular HTTP_
constant is one that was left out of the default list.
it is however available if you export it in 1.x.  to do this you need to
call:

Apache::Constants->export(qw(HTTP_BAD_GATEWAY));

i just added a stub to Apache::compat to provide that method (which does
nothing).  all constants are available for import in 2.0 since we no
longer use Exporter.pm