Hi

I have the following problem with my mod_perl setup (apache 1.3.24 server
+ proxied mod_perl server 1.26, more or less standard Mandrake 8.2):

Pages that go through the mod_perl server have 'strange' strings at the
top and the bottom, when you view them with Netscape 4.x (any OS, it
seems). Also, the page does not stop loading. This does not happen with
other browsers (Mozilla 1RC2, IE 5, Opera 6). An example can be found at

http://www.iyengar-yoga.com/forum/

Does anyone know what cause of this could be? My apologies if this has
been asked before, I searched the archives, but didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

        Ivan Herger