----- Original Message -----
From: steve
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 10:12 PM
Subject: Fw: Apache Error Log

----- Original Message -----
From: steve
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 7:42 AM
Subject: Apache Error Log

Hey people..

Wondering if someone could help me with this...

I recently started using modperl2/apache2. Everything seems to work ok except for Apache's error logging.
I don't seem to get my apache stderr untill I shutdown/restart the server. Then it prints out the whole
thing in one big batch. I read somewhere that modperl possibly takes over the logging handler for apache
but I tried a PerlOptions -Log in the conf file and that doesn't seem to help.

I posted my configuration along with this.. i don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to modperl2
so any help is appreciated.. thanks

<VirtualHost >

    ErrorLog /home/webroot/sites/logs/www-error.log
    Alias /cgi-bin/ /home/webroot/sites/www/perl/
    Alias perl/ /perl/

    PerlModule Apache::Reload
    PerlModule ModPerl::Registry
    PerlSwitches -w
    PerlSwitches -T
    PerlOptions -Log

    <Location /perl>
       PerlOptions -ParseHeaders
       SetHandler perl-script
       PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
       Options ExecCGI
       allow from all
   </Location>
   PerlRequire /home/webroot/sites/conf/perl_conf/startup.pl
</VirtualHost>