On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Paul G. Weiss wrote:

> I suspect that pre-fork would work too, but I'm desparately
> trying to get threads working.

you should try a different os then.  i'm sitting next to the guy who wrote
worker mpm, he says the freebsd thread library does not work well enough
for use with apache.  which is why the apache configure is supposed to
force disabling of threads on freebsd (which is what i saw), not sure how
you were able to end up with APR_HAVE_THREADS 1.  there is more in the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mail archive on this subject.