As Jarkko and Nick have pointed out, line numbering is off. I cannot
find out why this is the case, the sources *are* from 17165 as I can
verify via Apache::Status.

 doug> On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:
 >> PAUSE is suffering from a SEGV since I installed RC1. After I upgraded
 >> yesterday to snapshot 17165 I finally caught the following within gdb.
 >> I'd appreciate further instructions where to go from here.

 doug> test case?

If you had a chance to log into PAUSE, I can send you instructions how
to start a server for testing. Requirement to provoke the SEGV seems
to be

- upload a file (which I do via Apache::Request) and

- submit some menu item that sends mail (which I do via Mail::Mailer),
  e.g. change your name

I seem to recall, that once I needed yet another mail sending action,
but I'm not sure.

 >> #4  0x816fc96 in Perl_my_popen (my_perl=0x82ffcc8, cmd=0x8a073f1 "-",
 >> mode=0xbffff828 "w") at util.c:2080

 doug> looks like something along the lines of:
 doug> open my $foo, '|-' or ...;

This is indeed done by Mail::Mailer.

--
andreas