ok - here is something ugly - off the top of my head.
when a user submits without a cookie, or a cookie that
u do not recognize:
1) Set-Cookie for the proper domain (i.e. .rhythym.com)
2) redirect them to the requested page, but with a fully qualified host/domain
(i.e. http://www.rhythym.com/someLocation/)

--
___cliff [EMAIL PROTECTED]http://www.genwax.com/