Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 11:30 PM
Subject: [JOB] Crack OOP Perl whitebox tester wanted

We're 1 year into development of a system that is OO Perl, mod_perl,
DBI and DBD::Oracle on Linux.

We've spent a lot of energy doing it right and writing tests as we go.
This has given us huge benefits in the life of the project, but our current
whitebox tester has decided to move to Washington, D.C. so we need
somebody to fill his large shoes.

If you're a good Perl programmer who has a strong sense of "the way it
should be" and can be simultaneously mean, nasty, angry, distrustful and
unforgiving to Perl code and the opposite to people then we'd like to
talk to you.

This person doesn't do new development, per se, but he is responsible
for making things better via testing, fixing, documentation and refactoring.

This is a full time job at an office in the South Park area of San Francisco,
California, USA. Telecommuters are NOT what we have in mind. Call us
old fashioned that way. :-)

Pay and benefits are good, though it's no longer 1998. :-) Best benefit
is working with a small group of people that are highly motivated by
doing it right.

--
-- Tom Mornini
-- eWingz Systems, Inc.