I'm trying to add a RewriteRule, but it's not working:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www.animewallpapers.com(:80)?$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^64.246.28.97(:80)?$
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://www.animewallpapers.com/$1 [L,R]

I want to make it so that if someone accesses that website via any
hostname other than www.animewallpapers.com or 64.246.28.97, then it
will redirect them to http://www.animewallpapers.com/. I copied those
rules exactly from another httpd.conf where it works.

However, the directives were being ignored. I realized the problem is
probably because of this line:

AccelPass / http://127.0.0.1:8010/

The site has a mod_perl backend running on port 8010. Apache is
proxying those connections to port 8010 before it has a chance to
invoke the RewriteRule above.

I thought of putting the RewriteRule on the backend mod_perl, but I
don't think it will work there because the HTTP_HOST would have been
changed to 127.0.0.1.

Any suggestions on how I can get the RewriteRule to take precedence
over the AccelPass?