I'm in a baffled state, ladies and gentleman.

I'm using TT2 to ultimately display some pages, however I'm having some
rather odd behaviour creeping in.

In my template constructor I have CACHE_SIZE set to 0.

I have a page which - even after a server restart - reverts to an older
version of the page.

Whilst I was still debugging, I accidently had Data::Dumper doing a print
STDOUT and a lovely $VAR1=[] in the corner of my screen.  This has long
since been removed from my code, however I keep going through hits of the
same page - as I said, even after a restart - where either I have the
'correct' funky page, or on the next hit reverting to the old over
funked paged.

>From my understanding of TT2, it's not the actual page which is cached but
some sort of compiled version of the nested code (?). Thus I'm having
trouble seeing how it might be a TT2 problem, especially with
{CACHE_SIZE=>0} whenever Template is instantiated.  Is it TT2 or is it
some Mod_Perlus Oddity?

Anyone?

Cheers,

Fiq

'Don't you love her madly?
 Don't you need her badly?
 Don't you love her ways?
 Tell me what you say?
 Don't you love her madly?
 want to be her daddy?
 Don't you love her face?
 Don't you love her as she's walking out the door?'

        - Jim Morrison, The DoorS.