Zac Morris wrote:
> Ok, still getting the same errors during "make test".
>
> One of the first lines of the "perl Makefile.PL --blahblah" shows:
>
> Configuring Apache/2.0.39 mod_perl/1.99_04 Perl/v5.8.0
>
> Does this mean that the make install I did on the Perl/v5.8.0_RC2 didn't
> "take"?

may be you didn't install it after the build? I suggest installing
everything into a new location so there will be no doubts. Just to test.
just write a script that does all the work so you don't have to waste
time. you can ignore the 'make test' in the perl source which is very
long (assuming that it works for you)

> When I "perl --version" should it show me 5.8.0 RC2?

nope. it shows 5.8.0