On Wednesday 03 July 2002 12:25 pm, Jim Spath wrote:
> I've been running Apache::LogFile to create a piped log through rotatelogs
> and have experienced some problems.

I have narrowed the problem down to the use of piped logging and
Apache::LogFile.  When I use Apache::LogFile to write directly to a file,
this problem does not occur, but when I pipe the output to a file (through
cat), I run into the same problem with intermittent missing line breaks.

I'd still appreciate some fedback on this, but I think I may just print a
line break to the file deal with the fact that there will be double line
breaks most of the time.