At 12:18 AM 7/16/02 +0000, Stas Bekman wrote:
>...A few folks at p5p are creating a bunch of new modules around threads::
>and threads::shared::, just yesterday a new module: Thread::Pool was
>released by Elizabeth Mattijsen. Which seems to be what's needed for
>Apache::DBITPool.

Hmmm...  I guess you're right.  I hadn't thought of applying Thread::Pool
in this situation, but it sure makes sense.  This would however imply that
jobs would be submitted from different threads.  That _should_ work, but I
just realised that I don't have a test-case for that.  Will work on one and
let you know the result.

Liz