Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply, we had got to a similar point as well (that initialize
globals was stomping on it the second time round), but not is as much detail
thanks for the explinatoin!

Lincon, is this enough to go on?

We've munged our install, which is not the ideal solution.

Thanks everyone for thier time.  Lincon for the module, and Mike for the
excellent explinatoin.

The list is great, and support like this is an excellent factor in our
internal push for more Open Source stuff!

Greg

<snippage>

This message and any attachment has been virus checked by
Pfizer Corporate Information Technology, Sandwich.