hi,

this problem is stranger
when i use apache 1.3/modperl 1.27 this problem don't exist

i think problem is because thread in apache2 or modperl2

lynx dont have problem because is other instance
if you open 2 instances of mozilla you dont have problem
but if you open one mozilla and 5 tab navigator of instance
problem persist

[]s

nattis