On Thursday, August 1, 2002, at 01:43  PM, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> It can, but I'm not sure what to update it to.  Frankly, I think CPAN is
> more at fault here given that _many_ people use CVS for this sort of stuff
> and this quite normal when using CVS.

No, CVS is kind-of brain-dead about this. I suggest you use sprintf to
properly format the version number with appropriate number of 0s.

Although, with those version numbers, it might be a little late.

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]