On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, Colin wrote:

> [...]
>>> mod_so.c
>>> mod_perl.c
>>
>> pwd?

I think that Ged was suggesting you might have multiple httpd binaries
on your system, and was suggesting that you verify you're running the
binary you think you're running.

It's really annoying when you're trying to debug a program, and the
program you're running is not the one you're adding the debugging
statements to.  However, I suspect most of us have done it on occasion.

Ed
"How the #&@*! is it getting past all those debug statements without
hitting any?!?!" - Me