Hi thanks,

Yes I have established the server is running only 1 http binary
so it is the correct one. Having tried almost all the build types
from the mod_perl docs site (over 2 days!), the result is still the same.

It works find via a DSO though.

Perhaps if we start have a flood of similar problems then it would
indicate a problem with the current versions of apache or mod_perl.

I would hope ;)