On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Anton Permyakov wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I try to install Apache::PageKit on Win32 Apache+mod_perl. I've
> installed all that's needed from perl-win32-bin-0.8.exe,
> install all packages needed for Apache::PageKit and itself
> (without PPD file, just by copying *.pm files).
>
> When i start Apache - it closes with error: "Memory Access Violation".
>
> Can anyone help? By the way - how is it possible to create
> Apache-PageKit.ppd file (for ActiveState PPM)? What is needed
> for this?
>
> Thank you,
> Anton.

It may be that some of the .pm files weren't installed in the
expected loactions ... I just put up an Apache-PageKit ppm
package in our repository at
   http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppmpackages/
which I think includes all the required packages not
found in ActiveState's repository. Perhaps give that a
try to see if that helps.

--
best regards,
randy kobes